It's not "lost" to me that Joe Vitale and Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len published "Zero Limits: the Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace & More" in 2007. I already know that there are no coincidences. . .only synchronicities. So, the FACT, that this book was published the YEAR that I determined that I was going to "Change My Mind" so I wouldn't REPEAT the experience(s) I was leaving. . . . It's also not surprising that the SIX (6) basic principles of "Zero Limits" took a few years for me to accept.
Appendix A: Zero Limits Basic Principles
- You don't have a clue what is going on. Your conscious mind isn't the creator.
- You don't have control over everything. Surrender is key.
- You can heal whatever comes your way. Whatever appears in your life, no matter how it got there, is up for healing simply because it's now on your radar.
- You are 100% responsible for all you experience. What happens in your life is not your fault, but it is your responsibility.
- Your ticket to zero limits is saying the phrase "I love you." Saying "I love you" is the open sesame to experience the Divine.
- Inspiration is more important than intention. Intention is a toy of the mind; inspiration is a directive from the Divine.
My Soul is Ready